About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Friday 25 November 2011

London visit


Just back from a week in London.
We spent time with our lovely family
and did some touristy things.
 The Da Vinci exhibition was brilliant and well worth the 2 hour queue,
We also came across the Grant Museum,
a Zoological collection of skeletons, skins, taxidermy and things in jars,
facinating and sometimes gruesome, not recommended for the softhearted!


I



2 comments:

Olivia said...

looks intriguing! have you ever visited the wellcome collection in euston? it might be right up your street next time you're in that neck of the woods - and it's free to get in which is always a bonus! :)

Imogen Greene said...

Thanks for the recommendation Olivia, I will remember to pay a visit next time I'm down south and I'll let you know what I think.