About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Saturday 12 May 2012

A little more time...

Warbler Collection by Imogen Greene 2012

Now that I have a little more time , I can finally start on some new work for Imogen's Attic. I put a new little bird drawing into the shop last night and will be adding this one " Warbler Collection" at some point tonight.
I did this a few months ago and liked it so much I hung onto it for a while, as you can see I've started to work on old book covers and pages. I'm loving the textures and marks and the challenge of adapting my technique to the different papers. Now I'm ready to make some more I'm happy to let it go. I'm also going to visit a venue this afternoon to discuss showing some Imogen Greene originals. I find I'm much more productive if given a deadline so I'm initiating lots of different projects to keep me busy and focused. Wish me luck! 

No comments: