About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Thursday 2 August 2012



I'm back from holiday briefly for the opening of my exhibition. It was a pretty low key affair but everyone who came was very complimentary. I had cards for sale for the first time which sold well, and an invite to a local gallery to see about exhibiting work and cards there too so that was exciting! I'm featured in the local newspaper today  too so it's been a bit of a whirlwind couple of days. I'm heading off this afternoon for a solo camping trip, just me and my sketchbook. It will be the first time I've had a few days holidaying by myself, ever! I'm so looking forward to unwinding and just spending time by the sea.  

No comments: