About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Thursday 22 November 2012

Exclusively Highlands Christmas Fair


painted sea pottery goodies from Imogen Greene 


I'm taking part in Exclusively Highlands Christmas Fair, it's my biggest art and craft fair yet and I'm pretty excited about it! Over 90 artisans ( that includes me!) will be at

Eden Court Theatre in Inverness
on Fri 30th November 1pm to 8pm,
Sat 1st  and Sun 2nd December 10am till 5pm.

 Makers from all over the Highlands will be selling their arts,crafts and yummy food. There will be a vast array of goods to choose from so if you want to give a unique, locally produced gift this Christmas , or just want to treat yourself, this is the place to come.

I've still got a little time to make some more new things, more necklaces are in the pipeline and new illustrations too. I will be closing my etsy shop over the time of the Fair, so if you have had your eye on something there may be a chance it won't be available after midday on the 29th.........but I will be updating the shop around the 6th of December so there will be some new work available in imogensattic before Christmas.

2 comments:

Amber said...

The fair sounds fun! I love exploring art and craft fairs and seeing all the beautiful things people make. Your painted sea pottery is beautiful. I especially like the whale toward the top of the box.

Imogen Greene said...

Thanks Amber, I've just started doing fairs in the last couple of months and I'm really enjoying the contact with customers and other artists. The whale is one of my particular favouites too!