About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Happy first birthday blog!

Dear readers,

I realised today that I had missed the first birthday of this blog and my etsy shop, how remiss of me! I decided to give both a facelift to mark the occassion and if you are eagle eyed you will also have spotted that I have been writing under my pen name of Imogen Greene (Imogen being my favourite name, and Greene, well it just sounds "right"). I adopted a new name for my on line art as it is quite different in style to the work I make under my given name, Jenny McLaren. Recently I read a post on etsy about "transparency" and I decided that even though it is just a different name - all the events, thoughts and ramblings and of course the work on my blog are real and mine to share- I thought I should just let you all know........................
Please feel free to share your thoughts, I value your feedback.

                              Yours truly
                                                
                                     Imogen ( aka Jenny)

No comments: