About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Saturday 25 February 2012

Milder.


I met this sleepy fellow yesterday. It's too early for them to be out and about but the recent mild weather has woken them up from slumber. I hope he finds a cosy rock to crawl under when it turns cold again. I saw lots of interesting things on the walk, a flock of long tailed tits, a flock of bullfinches, a red squirrel, a crested tit and a puff of feathers ( unfortunate pheasant I think), some of which I will draw for Imogen's Attic. I spent more time looking up at the trees than on the path, lucky for toad I spotted him in time or it could have been messy.

No comments: