About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Monday 15 October 2012

A bit of fresh air


A short break from the studio on Sunday. Cycled to where the road runs out further up the glen  from Laggan to listen to the stags roaring. We found a lonely newt trying to gain some warmth from the road and carefully removed him to a rock to save him from being squished by a car. This is a beautiful and wild part of the world about to be blighted by huge electricity pylons,  the type of progress I'd rather do without.

No comments: