About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Thursday 4 October 2012

Highland Art Fair



It's been a week of rainbows, which I hope is a good omen for my first art fair which is happening on Friday and Saturday. I've been packaging paintings and  beach pottery, making display boards, printing labels and lists, designing the layout of the stall..... there is so much to do!! There is a growing pile of boxes in the corner of the front room and I'm not sure it's all going to fit in the car. I'll let you know how it goes....

HIGHLAND ART FAIR

NAIRN COMMUNITY & ARTS CENTRE
king street, nairn, IV12 4BQ
friday 5th october 17.00 - 21.00
saturday 6th october 09.00 - 18.00
ALL WELCOME!

No comments: