About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Thursday 20 October 2011

Night flyer


I just put this new little painting into Imogens attic on etsy.
The hares are still running around in my head
 and not quite ready to come out onto the page.
I've been a bit distraced ( you know I meant distracted, but I kind of like the sound of distraced!) 
over the last couple of days.
The men have come to paint the outside of our windows and doors,
which means that they have had to leave all the windows and doors open for most of the day.
We have been waiting since March,( yes March!) and now there is snow on the hills and a freezing wind,
..........................great timing guys!

No comments: