About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Tuesday 11 October 2011

What's next?

Old Pines (Detail)

One of the new additions to my ety shop.I have been trying to get more work done for etsy in between getting some new work done for my gallerys.This week the frames that I ordered arrived so I have taken over all the available surfaces in the house and there are bits of tape, mounts, glass polish,rules,dusters,packaging,off cuts,tools and work in various stages of  framing everywhere. Thankfully there is a growing pile of work ready to be dispatched. There should be two new pieces for Imogen's Attic by the end of the week too, a badger and a fox in sepia ink.

2 comments:

Cindy D said...

Hi Imogen! I just read that bit at the top about your home in Scotland. Now that does sound like magic. Birds and trees and peppermint tea. So nice!

This is a lovely painting, very delicate and peaceful. I love the hedgehog and tawny owl in your shop, too!

Imogen Greene said...

Thank you Cindy, I love living here , so many beautiful places still to find and explore.