About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Monday 16 July 2012

Mammals for Explore Abernethy

© Imogen Greene 2012

I worked on this illustration over the weekend for the exhibition at Explore Abernethy. They are all  mammals that can be seen locally; badger, fox, red squirrel, otter and pine marten. I'm about to start on a bird one in a similar style. Feels like I'm on a roll now!
 Below is the final butterfly version too, I made a few very small adjustments that are probably barely noticeable, sometimes I could make changes forever but I think it's time to stop.....maybe just one more....... Nooooo! Time to put that paintbrush down and step away from the palette.

© Imogen Greene 2012  


No comments: