About Me

My photo
I'm a nature obsessed artist who lives in an little house in a little vilage in the Highlands of Scotland.I wander around a lot in the wilds and spend time just looking at things like birds and moths and trees and rocks. The rest of the time I'm drawing or painting, making odd things out of old stuff and drinking giant cups of peppermint tea. Imogen Greene is my pen name. I like the way it sounds and it just kind of suits what I do.

Friday 6 July 2012

Three Feathers Painting

Three Feathers © Imogen Greene2011
Quite some time ago I posted a photo of three feathers and promised a peek at the painting when it was done, TA DAH! This painting is destined for a small exhibition which is coming up soon. I'm hoping to finalise the date tomorrow. I have six paintings ready and six more to go. I'd like to get some cards printed for it too but I'm having trouble with getting the white balance right on my photos, they all seem to come out very dull and I've tried experimenting with the settings for ever and nothing seems to work. Something else I need to work on as soon as I have time, perhaps a new camera would help too!


No comments: